Monday, September 10, 2012

What, did you hear, "Get your Phillycheesteak here," in the background?

Philadelphia was such a fun place to be on business!
It allowed us some really great dates!

One night, we walked to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
They were closed because Husband gets off too late from work, but we enjoyed being there.


It looks like the Liberty Bell is glowing behind him...
I love it..LIBERTY should be beaming in our nation.

We then ate at The Melting Pot!!
It totally blew our minds.
It was a really neat experience that I hope to have again at least once before I die.

It was REALLY hot that day. Please excuse my mess that is me.


This was where we ate lunch & dinner often. It is like a super-awesome farmers market.
We even saw Food Network filming a show in there one day!

Our date on a different night..a walk in the city and dinner at a diner.



I also got to see a friend of mine that I haven't seen since high school and her sweet little baby!
What a blessing to have such a great friends, even if they live far away!
We wished we lived closer to them...

Being here also let us see New York City! (see separate post)


Instead of 2 weeks in Philly it ended up being 1 week in Philly and 1 week in New Jersey.
This was the view from our room one evening. I'm not a sunset person...but this was impressive.

Our time on this trip ended too soon, but our good times and blessings were plenty.








1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love the melting pot! Also I know how to make amazing fondue at home.....

    ReplyDelete