Thursday, June 13, 2013

A lullaby from Dad

Yesterday, Baby girl had one of her lazier days. She was particularly active the day before, so this didn't surprise or worry me TOO much...but it did make me careful to make sure she was moving at least every once in a while.

Last night as we were going to sleep, after expressing my concern that she wasn't as active today, Noor leaned over my belly and started talking to Baby..He does this often...and I LOVE it. She started moving more as he talked to her. He layed his head on my stomach began to sing a song to her in Italian and she put her fist (or her foot) right up on his cheek and kept it there as he sang.

 It was such a tender time...one that I don't think I could have even imagined happening in real life. I felt in that moment that I really was in a fairytale....I must have been dreaming..because my life was so completely perfect. My whole world was in that moment. That simple, quiet moment. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment