Friday, June 7, 2013

Pregnancy Update Weeks 26-29




Let's see....The most recent pregnancy developments include..

-I am nearly in a full fledged waddle. "Already?!" you say? Yes.

- Baby Girl kicks quite often....but her movements are slowly changing from the full kicks, to the summersaults and elbow/knees/feet that graze my insides as she turns. She is running out of room!

-We do not have a name for Baby Girl....but we aren't worried. We like trying to figure out who she is.

-I broke down and bought a pregnancy pillow. Best thing ever. My joint pain went away almost over night.

-Maternity pants, while comfortable....are really not comfortable. I hang out in pajama pants/basketball shorts 90% of the time. If you see me in jeans, feel lucky. I dressed up for you.

-Heartburn? Yes. I had never had heartburn before being pregnant, but I certain have it now! Hair on baby? We'll just have to see!

-I still looooove burgers...and I have a slight aversion to chicken...just depending on the day...and where we are. I definitely prefer beef though.

-I LOVE being pregnant!! It brings me so much joy to know that I have a sweet little life inside of me! 
While I await anxiously for August to come...I am sure glad it is still June. :)



Baby Girl is growing just as she should be! She is currently about 15 1/2'' long and weighs about 3lbs!
We were blessed to have a 3D ultrasound included in our scheduled growth ultrasound! It was so neat!




No comments:

Post a Comment